How FixYourGame.com's Online Lessons Work
|Step 1:||Film a short video of your golf swing, putting stroke, or specific part of your game that you want fixed. Below are example videos and tips for filming your video to maximize success. Video from all digital cameras & camcorders, as well as iPhones, Blackberries, Android, and other mobile devices are accepted.|
|Step 2:||Complete the FixYourGame.com Student Info and Video Upload Form on the Get Started page. After submitting the form, you'll then be directed to our Rates where you complete checkout securely via PayPal. You can purchase lessons without uploading videos and vice versa.|
|Step 3:||Your video will be evaluated by our experienced teaching professionals, using state-of-the-art video analysis software. Within 48 hours, you will be notified by email when your lesson is ready. The email will contain instructions on how to log in to FixYourGame.com to view or download the lesson.|
Video Tips to Maximize the Effectiveness of FixYourGame.com:
- Film your swing or putting stroke from two angles, one from behind the player (filming down the target line), and one facing the player (perpendicular to the target line).
- Get a close up shot of the grip, if possible.
- Hit 6-8 shots from each angle, using a mid iron (6, 7, or 8 iron), unless there is a specific club that you want to work on.
- You do not have to be at a driving range, or golf course, you can film your swing hitting wiffle balls in your back yard if desired! Be sure to film your swing while hitting shots, though. We all know that practice swings can be dramatically different than the swing with a ball present.
- Use a tripod, if available. Tripods are not required, but do provide for a more stable video.
- Videos do not have to be more than 2-3 minutes in length.
- Videos from cell phones, digital still cameras, and camcorders are supported.
- It is not necessary to record in High Definition. HD files are very large and can make upload and transfers difficult. If your camera has a slow-motion or high-speed setting, that is preferable to High Definition.
- All common video files are supported, including .mpeg, .mov, .avi, .mov, and .mp4
To view actual lessons you can log in to FixYourGame.com on the left side of this page using:
User ID: Demo User
Password: demo (password is case sensitive)
Once logged in, click on "My Account" and you can view several actual lessons provided to FixYourGame.com customers.